Interviewing multiple times at the same company - feeling discouraged.

(Using a throwaway) Hi all, I am in my last semester of university and am looking for internships for the summer. Recently I applied to a summer internship at this company I'm interested in. I didn't get the offer but I think I left a really good impression on the recruiter that they're referring me to other internships at their company.

They referred me to this other internship they had, I interviewed with the manager, but didn't get the offer. The recruiter reached out for another internship in a different division, same thing happened and I didn't get the offer. The other day, the recruiter reached out again if I was interested in this other internship they had. I replied yes, since I am interested in their company and I'll be having another interview with them in the upcoming week.

That makes it 3 rejections, maybe 4 if I get rejected for the next one. I can't help but wonder what I've been doing wrong in the interviews. I was extremely prepared, answered all their questions, gave thank you letters, and the managers all were interested in what I was talking about with my experiences. Has anyone here ever been in the same shoes as me or have any advice on what to do in this position? I know referrals don't guarantee the job but I was so shocked that I got rejected three times even though I thought the interviews went well. I can't help but feel so discouraged with the rejections and false hope with the referrals. I'm also feeling extremely burnt out from all the interviews with this company and other companies, with the fear of giving up job searching soon.

Thank you in advance!

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Interviewing multiple times at the same company - feeling discouraged. Interviewing multiple times at the same company - feeling discouraged. Reviewed by Louhi on avril 28, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.