Not sure how to quit my part-time job

I'm working two jobs at the moment, and one of them wants me to go full time by the end of May. The pay is better and the hours are much more consistent at this job so I'm fully on board with that, the only problem is I would need to quit my other job.

My hours at this other job are really inconsistent, I'm basically just on call during weekends and one or two weekdays. I only end up going into work if we get business, so it's possible for me to go days or weeks without working. I need to give my boss some sort of notice that I want to quit, but I haven't seen him in a couple weeks and I have no idea when I'm going to see him next. And to make things worse, all of us work in one room. So if I do happen to go into work at the same time as my boss, I would have to quit in front of everyone else working that day. Basically the only private communication I have with my boss is over text, but quitting over text feels kinda lame. I'm really not sure what to do.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Not sure how to quit my part-time job Not sure how to quit my part-time job Reviewed by Louhi on avril 27, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.