What to do when you don’t know what you want to do.

Like.. my brain simply can’t process the steps necessary to take an active role in steering my career in a more favorable direction. Probably not helped by the fact that I have zero passions, professionally speaking. I’ve done assembly work, retail, fast food, a little bit a QC in an industrial setting. Every new job always has a different set of skills that you need to bring to the table. I’m always able to either hone skills I already have, or pick up new skills along the way. Yet in all my on the job experiences, I’ve never had the moment where I found something I truly enjoy doing. I’ve taken all kinds of personality test and job assessment test, and to be honest, I feel like I’m always getting a different answer.

I know I want a job I don’t hate, that pays well, that has a decent work-life balance, that has benefits. How am I supposed to pick something I’m supposed to work towards, other than just throwing darts at a board and picking whatever it lands on?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

What to do when you don’t know what you want to do. What to do when you don’t know what you want to do. Reviewed by Louhi on février 01, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.