Wanted to leave my job since as early as last year and I'm at the point of having anxiety and at some points crying the night before. I don't know what else to do.

I've been at this said-job for just about two years now. I've grown so tired of it because of the way management is and how they're only treating us more poorly, even in the midst of a pandemic. We became short staffed and they're taking as much advantage of us as they can where the work is (more so) not worth it for the pay we get. Technically, I can now be considered as overqualified for this job because I've obtained my degree last May.

  • I know that I'm in a better position than those without a job because of the pandemic. I try to tell myself things such as this and that it could be worse
  • When trying to find job postings of what I potentially can get it almost always lead to disappointment because they want a driver's license, as one example, which I don't have and cannot get at this time
  • Other than the cliché of complaining about standards such as experience for an entry level job, I feel like I've been misled since I could have utilized my time better as I was getting my degree so I could have potentially had options right after graduation

I can list many more things, but I guess these are the primary ones. I do think about leaving my current job and risk a few months since I have some money saved up. But, again, pandemic...

If anyone else is in a similar position as the title of this post, how are you coping? For those who successfully left their jobs for something better, any good tips for the present to help keep sight that it can get better? I feel so lost right now and it takes a toll on my mental health.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Wanted to leave my job since as early as last year and I'm at the point of having anxiety and at some points crying the night before. I don't know what else to do. Wanted to leave my job since as early as last year and I'm at the point of having anxiety and at some points crying the night before. I don't know what else to do. Reviewed by Louhi on février 02, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.