Soon graduating. Burnt out and looking at the future with worry.

In May, my master's thesis in history will be turned in, and I hopefully will pass with a good grade. This adventure though has left me tired of academics, books and research. I'm starting to worry that I may not find a job that suits my skillset, and that I will easily get burn out from a job that does research/office stuff. Most positions I can find in the area is in sales or health, both of which I don't want to work in.

To add to the bad, I'm tired and burnt out on theoretical and brain heavy work, and I crave physical work, something I'm not trained for. I easily get bored of things to sum it up.. I'd like to be able to live close to home as I'm set for inheriting the family property, so unless it's a short kind of job, it has to be local (abt 1h drive away).

Any tips on how I should approach my job hunting? What should I set my standards to? Am I being to picky, or afraid?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Soon graduating. Burnt out and looking at the future with worry. Soon graduating. Burnt out and looking at the future with worry. Reviewed by Louhi on février 01, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.