Snowstorm Uri has me rethinking my job...

I work in sales for a major CPG company and had to go to a meeting today regarding product updates. Uri and its impact on Texas obviously impacts production but after hearing friends and family's stories, I'm more concerned about the people than the product. Two colleagues of mine had the gall to ask, "What about our competition? Are they hurt as bad as us? How are we gonna make up sales?"

I saw red.

I'm coming to the conclusion that yes, I can sell (and manage) but I don't like being a corporate drone. I'd rather find a role that has more of a people-centric/"care" mentality (as opposed to feigned "caring" just because they can't buy our products).

Does anyone have suggestions or tips on finding roles with a non-profit organization or a for-profit organization with a similar feel? How did any of you find your fulfilling roles?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Snowstorm Uri has me rethinking my job... Snowstorm Uri has me rethinking my job... Reviewed by Louhi on février 18, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.