Giving up in the middle of an interview

I'm in the middle of a long interview at a medium sized company however I just got an offer and accepted it from another company. The medium sized company just sent me another programming assessment that will take around 4 hours to do it.

I really dont feel like doing it, if I tell them that I got an offer somewhere else and do not finish the programming assessment would I be hurting my chances at getting a job with them in the future?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Giving up in the middle of an interview Giving up in the middle of an interview Reviewed by Louhi on février 18, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.