Quitting a job before finding another

Ladies and gents, I’ve been lurking around a few categories such as LPT, Jobs, etc.

I just couldn’t do it anymore. I was a car salesman and I had never done it. I left a job to go to that, and man that was a bad decision but not really after I’ve gained some experience and learned a lesson or 2, or 10. I survived 3 months. After training I thought it would get better but it doesn’t. The greed that’s in this world is unbelievable. The hunger of a man that cares nothing but a dollar Bill, unbelievable. To deceive people to not tell them everything to hide shit, I can’t do it and I won’t it’s not me.

It was so stressful so toxic making me wanna never sell or even buy a car again. Going in on your days off, having to stay till 7-8 on nights where you gotta help move cars back even if they aren’t yours. I’m a team player but damn. If you showcase 5 cars and don’t sell one move your own shit back.

I quit. I got an emergency fund so I ain’t worried but I do got bills to pay and gonna try to actually do what I wanna do which is Pharmaceutical Sales.

If your suffering just quit. Your health in the LONG RUN is more beneficial then the buck you earn today. Money can’t buy you health people remember that. I’m stress free not even worried about the next job. I’m choosing to live in the present moment. Right now I’m dropping a deucy just ate steak and rice with a side salad went to the gym looking great, feeling great.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Quitting a job before finding another Quitting a job before finding another Reviewed by Louhi on février 18, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.