Phone Screening for Internship: Unsure What to Expect

Hey everyone!

I applied for a solar construction internship for an energy company. I recently got a call from the HR department saying they want to schedule me for a phone "screening" with the recruiter. I have an appointment with the recruiter tomorrow, but I am unsure about what to expect.

They referred to it as a phone "screening," but is that any different than a phone "interview"? Should I expect a regular interview?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Phone Screening for Internship: Unsure What to Expect Phone Screening for Internship: Unsure What to Expect Reviewed by Louhi on février 02, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.