Job application status

Hi everyone!

I applied for a job a while back and saw that my application status went from "New App" to "Qualified" to "Assessment Completed" about 2 weeks ago but I'm yet to hear anything back. Does this mean that they're done with my application all together?

I know that I shouldn't take these statuses too seriously (and i'm still applying to other places) but i'm very new to applying for jobs and I'd like to hear other experiences to similar situations.

Thanks for your time!

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Job application status Job application status Reviewed by Louhi on février 02, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.