Got a job after eight months

Hello I want to share some good news with you. Last week I posted about everything going against me and that no matter how much I tried I don't seem to make things work. I applied to many jobs. Got many interviews but nothing. So here I am now, I got hired today and will start after ten days and with a good salary as well. I started watching videos about interview for this position, I made sure I pass their tests and I did. I will also bring my cat back, I am so happy about that! I gave it to adaptation because I couldn't afford rent or his food when I was jobless. Omg I can't wait to have with me again! Please don't lose hope, you will never know what will happen. KEEP APPLYING and don't limit your option, try new jobs that match your skills.

Thank you for your advice and your support!

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Got a job after eight months Got a job after eight months Reviewed by Louhi on février 18, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.