Temporary work for a few months until Covid restrictions are lifted and I can resume my actual job?

Hey everybody, I'm feeling a weird mix of happiness and anxiety right now, as I've just passed my first interview and got a job as a bar-back/busser!

The issue is that I don't actually start until whenever Covid restrictions are lifted for my state, which makes sense since my county is currently completely restricting indoor dining, so there wouldn't be much for me to do.

They've said that it could be a few weeks to months away, so I'm in this strange predicament where I technically have a job but still have to find work until I get started. What work is there that I can do until then for money? I don't imagine many employers are going to be thrilled about hiring somebody leaving in a few months.

I'm a 19 year old male and a Marine Reservist with no other job experience and going back to school in the Fall.

I would greatly appreciate any advice, thank you for your time, and I hope you have a pleasant evening :)

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Temporary work for a few months until Covid restrictions are lifted and I can resume my actual job? Temporary work for a few months until Covid restrictions are lifted and I can resume my actual job? Reviewed by Louhi on janvier 27, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.