Giving notice before background check clears

Hey all,

Just signed an offer at a big tech company in Silicon Valley that pays quite a bit more and they want me to start February 9th due to the hiring manager being promoted and moving into another position on the 15th.

I’m still in the process of the background check, it was been about 4 days now and I was told all info was in and would be updated in 24-48 hours. At this point it seems like I’ll be only able to give 1 weeks notice due to hirerights process.

Also, just some background I went through this process back in September while I was furloughed and passed the background check also with hireright for a job I ended up not taking as I got my current job back.

I feel like I’m in a bind, nothings changed between now and September, should I just give my notice tomorrow? Or still should I wait? I want to be as professional as possible.

Thanks!

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Giving notice before background check clears Giving notice before background check clears Reviewed by Louhi on janvier 27, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.