My fiance is struggling to find an accounting position

She got her accounting degree last may and has been looking for an entry level position everywhere. Everyone wants intern experience, but she was unable to do an internship while in school because she needed the money and couldn't afford not to be paid. She currently works full time at a department store as a supervisor. But I can tell her mental health is struggling lately because she was under the impression she would've had something by now. She is the hardest working person I know and to see it effect her like this is terrible.

If anyone here could offer some advice it would be greatly appreciated. I just want her to be happy and I hate seeing her so sad because no one wants to give her an interview. Thank you in advance.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

My fiance is struggling to find an accounting position My fiance is struggling to find an accounting position Reviewed by Louhi on janvier 25, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.