If I’ve applied to somewhere via email and they post again about how they’re hiring, is it unwise to send another email?

Hello!

I recently quit my former job (assistant manager at a coffee shop) for what I hoped to be a better job. So far, I’m failing miserably in my job search. I’m not hearing anything back from anywhere I’ve applied to. A coffee shop I’m interested posted on our private regional barista collective facebook group about looking to hire more employees and to send our resumes to the email they provided. I sent mine with a nice message attached by introducing myself and how I admire their shop. I think I might’ve been too formal. I haven’t heard anything back from them. They posted again, publicly on their instagram story about they’re actively taking applications. They had 2 different emails listed this time. Would it be unprofessional to send another email with my resume to the other listed email address?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

If I’ve applied to somewhere via email and they post again about how they’re hiring, is it unwise to send another email? If I’ve applied to somewhere via email and they post again about how they’re hiring, is it unwise to send another email? Reviewed by Louhi on janvier 26, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.