First Client Facing/Consulting Role - In Need of Tips/Resources/Advice

After being unemployed since March I finally got a job offer! I've been in the e-commerce marketplace field since 2014 but this will be my first role as a consultant juggling multiple clients at once.

I'm already nervous from being out of work for so long. I'm also used to working on the e-comm team for a single company with a CEO generally giving the final say so on what the overall strategy is. I'm feeling a bit of imposter syndrome creeping in with me having to be the expert.

Are there any good client management focused books, blogs, or podcasts I should check out?

Any general tips from those of you who have been in consulting type roles?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

First Client Facing/Consulting Role - In Need of Tips/Resources/Advice First Client Facing/Consulting Role - In Need of Tips/Resources/Advice Reviewed by Louhi on janvier 29, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.