Been unemployed for almost a year, thinking of applying anywhere really

So I have a bachelor's and 15 years experience in Marketing. Through several stupid mistakes I managed to completely ruin my career and can't work in Marketing anymore (no one will hire me). Either way I'm tapped out of that field and hate it. Well fast forward a year later and I'm still unemployed. I haven't been looking since Covid started since I went back to school to get a certification in Medical Coding. I'm still not certified and will sit for my exam in February.

I'm lucky my husband has been supporting me (in a way since I still use my personal savings to pay for my own expenses). But I really want to go back to work. I've been thinking of applying at places like Wal-Mart, Target, etc. Even if the wage will be much lower than what I'm used to and I know I will hate it. But my savings keeps going down due to school and medical bills so I need to make money now.

My husband has asked me to not apply at Wal-Mart or restaurants. But ... I feel like I don't have a choice. I doubt I can get a job that isn't entry level since I've been out of work for so long.

Should I wait to get certified in Medical Coding (which could take forever if I don't pass the exam in February and either way it's not a guarantee I'll find a job in that field) or start looking for something now?

I would hate to work at a retail store where I might run into someone I know (and then they'll ask how I went from making $55K a year to working minimum wage) but you know, life isn't fair and a job is a job.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Been unemployed for almost a year, thinking of applying anywhere really Been unemployed for almost a year, thinking of applying anywhere really Reviewed by Louhi on janvier 30, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.