Am I setting myself up for a toxic work environment?

Hello! I had a job interview at a major pharmaceutical company today that is working on covid-19 clinical trials and is super busy with work.

During the interview, I was told that they “employees are not required to do overtime, but it’s expected,” and the site supervisor told me that she comes in for multiple hours on Sundays and that she has worked 20 extra hours a week. I was also told that the employees barely have time for lunch and that they’re usually just drinking down protein smoothies at lunch.

When I asked for specific hours worked a week, I was not given a straight answer, but I asked the site supervisor, so how does she not know how many hours her employees do a week! It makes me feel like it’s so many hours that they don’t want to tell me. I asked how long they foresee the ridiculous amounts of OT work going on for and they couldn’t give a clear answer on that either.

Also weird that it’s a bio-pharmaceutical company but the workers don’t wear masks at their cubicles?

Anyway, am I setting myself up for a toxic work culture with this company? A lot of these things seemed like a red flag and this will be my first job out of undergrad. I’ve received other offers but this one makes the most money with crazy benefits, but at a large cost.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Am I setting myself up for a toxic work environment? Am I setting myself up for a toxic work environment? Reviewed by Louhi on janvier 27, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.