I got a manufacturing job and I work in a clean room this I need to change in and out of a jumpsuit with multiple parts which takes 5 minutes each time.
My lunch is 30 minutes and I'd we factor in changing if I wanna be back at my station in 30 that only gives me 20 minutes total to eat and relax.
My supervisor is already warning me about my "long lunches" but I remember I get 30 minutes uninterrupted and I would think that "changing jumpsuit" counts as lunch interruptions
They also have a company policy for our 8 hour shifts where instead of two breaks and a lunch they combine the breaks together so it's 30 minutes for break, 30 minutes for lunch and then the last stretch of 3 hours going uninterrupted. This is due to the management staff saying it takes a lot of time changing so they want to minimize those moments.
Are there any red flags here?
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: