Potentially leaving one internal job for another after 11mo. Should I tell my manager I applied to a different role?

Hi guys,

Long story short, my team that I currently work for has been amazing to me. I’ve been with them for almost a year and the do like me a lot. I work really hard and try to be nice to everyone. I am not doing what I love but it pays well and it’s given me opportunities to volunteer for projects that I truly enjoy.

Now, I’m in the 3rd interview stage for an internal role and I’m not sure I should let my supervisor know now or after I get an offer. I’m pretty nervous because I’ve been told two things, “yes tell him out of respect” and “no because they’ll think you’re leaving and try to fire you”. What would you do?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Potentially leaving one internal job for another after 11mo. Should I tell my manager I applied to a different role? Potentially leaving one internal job for another after 11mo. Should I tell my manager I applied to a different role? Reviewed by Louhi on novembre 12, 2020 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.