Keep made up title on resume? Or make it clearer?

My current job title is made up; “coordinator”, but I’m doing the work of a Business Analyst / Business Intelligence Analyst.

Basically, they’ve given me a crap title to pay me less.. hence why I’m applying for new work.

I’ve been applying for positions for over a year now and nothing. The only interview was an internal interview where I could directly explain to the hiring manager that I do actually have experience. Another internal applicant was a better fit so I didn’t get that position.

But on my resume should I put my “coordinator” title? Or Business Intelligence Analyst? I can absolutely explain my experience and what I do, but for that I need to be called back and it doesn’t look like I’ve ever held this position before, the last 6.5 years of experience doing the work doesn’t seem to matter.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Keep made up title on resume? Or make it clearer? Keep made up title on resume? Or make it clearer? Reviewed by Louhi on novembre 07, 2020 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.