I know I'm aiming too low, there's nothing else out here

I am older

Middle age

Masters degree, but irrelevant, but it exists

I cant get into the prior fields I worked in. I've worked in a variety, finance, insurance

I'm not hyper or manic like I've seen some who are loquacious and like to talk, talk, talk

I cant do physical labor warehouse work, like Amazon or UPS

I do need a living wage because I pay car, housing and healthcare by myself

I need more than $22/hour

The $15/hr pretax wont cut it

Not everyone does roommates or can just move

Im looking at Aetna that is owned by CVS and their jobs only require a H.S. diploma. I have my Masters. I dont need to list it

But the main focus on this post is, not everyone can endure low wage, micromanaged call center work

IF i even got called to interview, I'm older, and 8 mos ago, I spoke with people just starting out in their careers asking me scripted questions like, "what kind of management style do you work well with?"

I later looked this fella up on linkedin and he's only been in management for 3 mos.

Ive managed before for longer than that

He had a cocky attitude, chauvinistic

I'm female.

I look at pictures of people on these websites and they're all young.

AARP had low wage jobs. Supermarket and home depot. Im not old in that sense.

But it does say a lot about how older, over age 40 people are treated.

Im treated as invisible and like I have no value due to my age

I need a certain income to cover housing, car, healthcare and prescriptions. Healthcare alone is avg $300/month

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

I know I'm aiming too low, there's nothing else out here I know I'm aiming too low, there's nothing else out here Reviewed by Louhi on novembre 05, 2020 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.