HELP! Job position question- I'm not sure about the answer.

Hello there,

Sorry to bother you but I got an email for a job position asking me some questions and I have little idea on one of these.

I currently work as a production supervisor in a post production company in Italy (I'm Italian) and I'm in contact for a position in the USA that would be quite a nice shift of career. (FYI, I'm 26)

There is one question I just do not know how to answer and I don't want to seem like a moron. The question is: "Have you used Production Tracking programs before?  And if yes, which ones? If you haven't used production tracking programs, how do you keep your work organized?"

Having worked in Italy maybe I have but they have a different name or different system, so basically I find myself in a tight spot here.

The position is in the Animation Production film - Film and TV.

Appreciate the help friends :)

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

HELP! Job position question- I'm not sure about the answer. HELP! Job position question- I'm not sure about the answer. Reviewed by Louhi on novembre 12, 2020 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.