Either I missed an interview or got the wrong message...

Received an email today from a recruiter to follow-up regarding an interview. Only problem is that my interview was set for *next week*--the MS Teams invite as well as the recruiter's own email state as much.

They said, "We should be wrapping up initial conversations towards the middle of next week," and I'm a bit confused--are they thinking about making a decision without interviewing?

I'm super worried because this is sort of my dream role and probably my only chance to land a job like this in 2020.

Ugh!!!

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Either I missed an interview or got the wrong message... Either I missed an interview or got the wrong message... Reviewed by Louhi on novembre 13, 2020 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.