Hello everyone! This is the first time I'm truly asking the advice of Reddit users, so sorry if this post reads differently than others you've read. I'm asking this board because I genuinely don't know what is a good idea based on my situation.
So right now, I'm a recent graduate with a BSBA in Economics. I'm ultimately trying to pursue a career in International Education, which works to help college students study abroad and international students study in the US. Right now, I'm applying to the university in my hometown because it gives me the opportunity to stay with my parents for a little bit while I look for work, look for a nice apartment, and save money. As of writing, I've applied to 4 positions at this university, with two of them being in my career field and being the perfect fit and qualifications that I possess (YAY!) , while the other two I'm qualified for, but aren't on the top of my list because I really trying to pursue this International Education track.
My dilemma comes with the closing dates of each position. Assuming that the university won't reach out to me for an interview until after the closing date of the application, the two positions that are lower on my list have closing dates that have already passed, which means that I could get a call any day now asking for an interview. Meanwhile, the two positions I really covet both have closing dates on Nov 23 and Dec 11. I'm concerned about being considered for, interviewing, and ultimately accepting a job with one of the lower positions and then getting a call for one of my dream jobs after I've already committed to the other, lower positions.
I would reach out to HR to ask them or express my interest in the two IE jobs so they know my situation, but I don't want to disqualify myself from the lower positions on my list by saying I'm more passionate and frankly care more about the IE jobs than the other two. On top of this, I'm kind of desperate for a job at a university to get my foot in the door of higher education, but I don't want to miss out on a dream position for the feeling of stability and safety that comes with accepting another position earlier, even though it's at the same institution.
If anyone has any kind of advice on this, please let me know. I'm actually really excited to see what you all have to say, so thanks so much!
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: