Would it be annoying to schedulers if I request part time hours?

I just started working at a job that was competitive to get in so am grateful to have a job. I am scheduled to work most days of the week. I want to work part time so I have better work life balance and not be overwhelmed (new graduate here and need some self studying to catch up). However, I have left my schedule completely open so they can schedule me any time of the week. Being a new trainee, I thought I would not want to annoy the manager. Am I being too nice or am I right in letting myself be more flexible?

During the interview, they weren’t very straightforward and never mentioned any set hours or about it being full time. Just said I will have hours as long as I’m available.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Would it be annoying to schedulers if I request part time hours? Would it be annoying to schedulers if I request part time hours? Reviewed by Louhi on octobre 29, 2020 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.