Take new job or counteroffer?

I recently applied to a job and got it! It's work from home (During the pandemic) which is something I didn't think I would find. They initially offered me a lower salary then I expected but in the end matched my current salary. With the work from home as an option that was enough for me to accept the position. I put in my two weeks at my company and after a week they presented me with a counter offer. The initial counter offer is 10% more then what I make now, but my direct supervisor thinks they willgo up to 16% if I ask her to push for it. A 16% increase is fairly significant and now I'm not sure what to do. I don't want to ask her to push for it unless I'm sure I'm going to take it.

Any advice? Most people say not to take the counter offer but my boss is fighting for me so I don't think she is going to treat me like a flight risk after this.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Take new job or counteroffer? Take new job or counteroffer? Reviewed by Louhi on octobre 28, 2020 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.