I think I respect/fear my boss too much (HELP)

Hello! I've noticed that I may be respecting (not immediate, but rather boss/co-owner of my small company) too much, and even to a fault.

I feel incapable of striking normal conversation with him and sometimes appear to be shy around him and just all around feel incapable of treating him as a normal human being, even when the occasion arises to just be casual with him.

He even has noted that I "don't talk much", when in reality I feel like I'm really social and proactive inside my own team, just not with him. This has begun bothering me lately.

I just need some advice on how to tackle this problem and stand out more to him, by bringing down this mental wall I've put up.

Thanks!

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

I think I respect/fear my boss too much (HELP) I think I respect/fear my boss too much (HELP) Reviewed by Louhi on octobre 30, 2020 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.