How to be good at interviews?

So, I am a junior college student studying Business Administration who’s applying to internships. Hopefully I get something for the summer.

Anyways, I have been through 4 interviews so far and failed all of them. I am aware that I am bad at interviews because I am a naturally shy/awkward person. It does not matter who you are, I am going to be shy around you. Also, when I am asked a question, I like to think about it before answering and I feel the pressure to give an answer quickly and I be all over the place.

The recruiters from 2/4 of these were very nice people to talk with and they said I can reach out if I had any questions. Would it be appropriate to ask for feedback? Of course I want to be good at interviews since they’re part of life. I just envy people who are naturally good at interviews.

These are HR related internships if that matters. Thank you in advance:)

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

How to be good at interviews? How to be good at interviews? Reviewed by Louhi on octobre 29, 2020 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.