What are the chances I'm denied employment after the background check?

I've been offered employment contingent upon a background check. My issue is my company requires submission of proof of all previous employment and I'm unable to provide a W2 or pay stub from a bookstore I worked at for minimum-wage 5 years ago. I've provided W2 forms for all my other places of employment, jobs that were more relevant to this current job I'm applying for.

The IRS is unable to provide the W2, my previous company's HR only keeps them on file for 3 years. I was gonna call their payroll department tomorrow and see if they can help, if not, I'm screwed in this one respect.

I always assumed with my full legal name and full social security number they could just verify my employment themselves and they would see I definitely did work at the bookstore 5 years ago.

How screwed am I? It's a bank that I have this contingent offer with. I've worked for a bank previously and provided a W2 for that employer.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

What are the chances I'm denied employment after the background check? What are the chances I'm denied employment after the background check? Reviewed by Louhi on septembre 24, 2020 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.