[vent] I hate applying for jobs

Probably gonna get lost in the sea of posts, but that's fine with me.

I've been unemployed for over a year now. Recently managed to get a job at Target, but it's certainly not where I want to be for the rest of my life. I keep applying for jobs that I want (in editing and communications), but I keep getting rejected.

I hate:

  • Feeling inadequate every time I see a new posting with requirements that I can't meet
  • Selling myself because I have such low self-confidence and feel like no one will hire me
  • Writing a unique cover letter every time only to get rejected
  • Not even getting one interview
  • Not even knowing what I want to do with my life
  • Being so afraid that after all this work, I'll end up in a job I hate
  • Wondering if I wasted my time/money at college only to end up working at Target

I'm sick to my stomach with anxiety over getting a job, whether or not that job will be a good fit for me, and just the future in general. My shoulders are so tense, they're almost actual rocks.

I don't even know what I'm passionate about, so I'm at a loss as to where I want to go. I'm only looking for work in the fields that I am because I feel like that's the only marketable skill I have, and part of me believes my skills are not even that valuable or worth it, or that there's too many people out there for me to have a good shot.

Ugh.

Please, if you have words of encouragement, I could really use some right now. Thank you.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

[vent] I hate applying for jobs [vent] I hate applying for jobs Reviewed by Louhi on septembre 26, 2020 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.