Started at a new job, but I’m still interviewing for a job I want more...what to do without putting a stain on my resume?

So as the title says, I just started a new job (Company A). But, I have another interview with a company I’d probably prefer bc I’ve heard they have better benefits, etc. (Company B) next week. Long story short, this new job at Company A was the only offer I had before (after x months of unemployment) , and Company B contacted me after I accepted Company A’s offer, so I felt compelled to accept a job at Company A at the time. Do I tell company B in the next interview that I started working at company A and say something like “I just would prefer remote work bc of the pandemic and am worried for my safety at company A” etc. (which is actually true) or do I act like I’m still looking and don’t have a job? I feel like I shouldn’t lie, but I don’t want them to back off. Plus, if company B does offer me a job, how do I tell company A? I don’t want them to be so mad they give me a negative reference for background checks in the future...though I’d leave them off my resume most likely.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Started at a new job, but I’m still interviewing for a job I want more...what to do without putting a stain on my resume? Started at a new job, but I’m still interviewing for a job I want more...what to do without putting a stain on my resume? Reviewed by Louhi on septembre 26, 2020 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.