Should I Stay or Should I Go?

So I’ve been working at my current job now for a year and a couple months. I make $15hr and it’s been alright. I’m trying to move out so I need significantly more money and I feel as if I’m qualified for it. So I’ve been moving through the process for becoming a firefighter/EMT for a populous county in VA. It’ll pay me an average of $26.50+hr. Another job just got back to me and I did a phone screen and they’ll pay me $18.56hr to be a VDOT safety patrol (external contractor). My dilemma here is that the firefighter/EMT position will take a long time to get. I just did my test and I’m 100% sure I did awesome on it, and then I have to train for the CPAT (physical test) that’s on December 6th. Then if I pass I’ll get a conditional job offer. Then I have to do a panel interview, medical evaluation, psych evaluation, uniform fitting etc. All of that will take a while and I’m not sure if I should just take the VDOT job and work it in the meantime (at least 3.5 months) or should I keep my current job because I’m comfortable here and they’re really flexible with off days and stuff. The VDOT job is not enough money for where I want to be, so even if I don’t get the firefighter/EMT job I still won’t want to stay long-term. So, should I stay at my current workplace through the process, or should I go in the meantime.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Should I Stay or Should I Go? Should I Stay or Should I Go? Reviewed by Louhi on septembre 24, 2020 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.