Performance Review while on PIP?

I have a question about some confusing things my manager has done in the last couple of weeks. The back story is that I was placed on a PIP roughly one month ago. I just had a follow up where I was issued a final warning. I was initially blamed for lack of ownership over a small ehancement while being given zero guidance/feedback from the leadership that requested it. The final warning was related to how I spoke to a coworker and how I have handled a high incident. While I do feel my communication could improve, I do also think there are some toxic patterns in my team that just aren't being addressed even though I've discussed it with my manager. But because of my poor way of dealing with it, I think I am now identified as the root issue. Anyways, since my final warning, my manager has also sent me my performance review form to begin for 2021. I had submitted my last performance review follow up right before I was furloughed due to covid and never heard back about it even after returning, so does anyone know what this could mean? I was fairly certain I was going to lose my job to this PIP although I am trying to do better. Is this just a formality to show that manager doesn't actually anticipate firing me? Just curious if anyone has seen this happen.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Performance Review while on PIP? Performance Review while on PIP? Reviewed by Louhi on septembre 24, 2020 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.