Have the experience, but don’t get the interview

I feel in a bit of a rut. Like most people who were laid off, the openings are slim picking. But out of the jobs I have been seeing and applying for, I have more experience than they are asking but I will get replies stating they’re going for a more qualified candidate. How do you deal with that, when you know by your 2-3+ additional years that you’re qualified for the role?

Side note: I work in marketing and web dev. I know it’s competitive but I’ve never had an issue in the past with landing the interview.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Have the experience, but don’t get the interview Have the experience, but don’t get the interview Reviewed by Louhi on septembre 26, 2020 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.