Asking current and previous employers a letter of recommendation for a home loan.

I am currently in the process of getting approved for a mortgage loan. The bank wants me to show bank statements and pay stubs. Since I recently switched jobs in the beginning of July to one that pays more will it be wise to ask my current managers a letter to the bank reassuring them that I'm a good employee that is not going away. Also is it wise to ask my previous employer who I was on extremely good terms with a letter to the bank saying I'm a good employee and I can fall back and work at his place for slightly less pay but enough to pay for mortgage if things get bad. I been working at his place for 2 years before I left. Right now my credit score is 680. I have 5k in savings for downpayment. And 15k in investments which I can use as collateral for the loan. I am applying for the FHA loan (which requires a 3.5% downpayment). I'm asking for 100k for the loan.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Asking current and previous employers a letter of recommendation for a home loan. Asking current and previous employers a letter of recommendation for a home loan. Reviewed by Louhi on septembre 26, 2020 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.