I had two interviews with an organization since quarantine started. I knew one of the interviewers and he had encouraged me to apply for the communications manager position, he had told me I would be suited for the position, etc. So I did. I had an interview with him and then an interview with a higher up.
He has kept me updated throughout the process and gave me some tips to focus on for the second interview and today I learned I won't be moving onto the third because I lack experience in one particular area - an area which, to my understanding, is pretty easy to learn. A quick google search tells me I provided all the right information about the subject in my second interview. He also didn't warn me that the second interview would focus so much on this particular area. Of course, he doesn't owe me any information but given what he had told me before I obviously assumed he knew tip me off.
I'm just feeling a lot of things, mostly anxiety as I enter the job market at 26 with my MA in the middle of this crazy pandemic. He said he hoped I wasn't holding out for the position, and I wasn't, it's just all the other places put a hold on hiring so...
I didn't have any questions at the time he told me, but now I do. I'm holding off a couple days to blow off steam before texting him with some questions. He used to be a recruiter so I trust him with info.
I want to know how one gains experience in a particular area when everything else was good? I know it wasn't a guaranteed job but I still think I expected me. He says he wants to hang out and stuff, he's new to the city, blah blah blah. Idk, I just have so many feelings.
Any advice when it comes to this? I'm sorry if this is vague, I needed somewhere to get some of this out there.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: