Thinking of quitting...

I’ve been working in this big company as their HR asst but it’s only a temp position (thru temp agency) for almost 6 months now. I really thought this job is only for 3 months.

The original hr asst keeps on extending her return to work date. She supposed to return by the end of April... but mentally, I’m exhausted. I love working there but I also hate that I don’t have a fix “end” date, I don’t have benefits or not included in their incentives. I’m still going to work next week, but what if the hr asst extended her return to work again...

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Thinking of quitting... Thinking of quitting... Reviewed by Louhi on mai 09, 2020 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.