Superintendent interview?

I'm a speech-language pathologist, who recently completed a third-round interview (done virtually) for a public school district with a superintendent, assistant superintendent, and assistant superintendent for HR. The initial position I interviewed at 2 times before this interview, and completed a demo for, was for an elementary school. During my interview today, they mentioned the position available was for "high school", and seemed to be unaware that I ever interviewed for an elementary school position. When I asked about it further, they said they would have to look into further what position was potentially being offered to me. I have experience working with children and young adults between the ages 2 to 21, and would work in any school within the district (which I said afterwards), but was confused at why there seemed to be confusion between the positions potentially being offered? I was never informed either of an opening at the high school (or that the position could be located at a different school than what I interviewed for), and was under the impression that my interview today was for the elementary school; however, I understand that there is much uncertainty for districts now with potential budget cuts, distant learning, etc. Has anyone ever experienced something similar during an interview? I was told I'll be notified on Wednesday (in 2 days) about a decision, "either way".

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Superintendent interview? Superintendent interview? Reviewed by Louhi on mai 18, 2020 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.