My first and current part timejob, before we had to shut down because of covid, was hospitality at a flea market. This comprised of me cleaning restrooms and other areas of the facility. Naturally I hated this job because I hated cleaning up after people and planned on leaving after I got through this semester of school. However my boss called and asked if I wanted to come by the next day to get some work done, I politely declined, hoping that he would understand that during this time I don't want to risk contracting Covid or risk my father and brother getting it.
He replied with saying that it's fine but they were thinking of bringing me on in two weeks, I figured I'd take a few days, see how things were by then, then get back to him. Two days later he messages me that he schedlued me for friday and saturady NEXT week.
I talked it over with my dad, and he understands me wanting to quit, espically since I didn't like the ob I had for months. I plan on messaging him tomorrow and saying that
"I appreciate his offer to come back, but given my position at work and during this time I don't feel comfortable returning, but I can't thank you and everyone there enough for giving me my first job and teaching me so much about the workforce.
I feel bad leaving this way but I have to think of me and my family's health and I hope you can understand my position. "
I think he'll understand, and my family agrees that they would, but I'm still anxious about this.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: