Is it bad to ask to extend start date by a week?

So i accepted a job offer where i need to complete a physical by a certain date. I would start the week after. I am finishing up work this week and due to my hours I won’t be able to complete the physical by the time i need to. In the offer letter they said they can work with me if i need to adjust the start date. I would just need to wait one extra week. Does it sound bad if i ask to wait a week?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Is it bad to ask to extend start date by a week? Is it bad to ask to extend start date by a week? Reviewed by Louhi on mai 03, 2020 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.