I have been at a small company for about 5 months and I’m coming up on a 6 month meeting, where I am supposed to discuss my feelings about my work, what my plans are for the rest of the year in this position and any issues I’d like to remedy.
I have a lot of issues. I’ve been debating leaving this job for some time but I need income, especially right now. But the work environment is so stressful I might leave for my health.
My bosses make racist, sexist, and offensive comments and jokes almost every day. I am one of three women in a mostly male office and so many comments are about the women’s sex lives or what they wear to bed etc. Theres racist impressions. Stereotyping clients. Badmouthing employees behind their backs to the rest of the office. Suggesting to employees that they’re stupid for not doing something correctly. Vague direction and reprimands when something isn’t done right. I cry nearly every day after work because of how uncomfortable and stressful I feel. A big part of me feels ashamed to be wrapped up in this company when I should be proud.
My bosses will ask me my opinions with the company and on one hand I feel a moral obligation to say something as I’ve been offended nearly every day and know this isn’t right for a work environment. In the other hand do I let bygones be bygones and try to stick it out until I find something else/quit because it’s a toxic environment?
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: