Give two weeks notice when I’m a trainee and not filling a slot in the schedule?

I started four weeks of paid training for a job as a caregiver a few weeks ago. The week before I started training I applied for a job in a different field. Now, three weeks into paid training, I get a call to interview for this other job and tonight they offered it to me. I want to take the new job because I think it’s a step up from what I’m currently training for. I feel bad because I’ve been getting paid to train for this current job but I’m not under contract to stay for any length in time. I won’t be starting the new job for at least two weeks and I’ve got one more week to go on my paid training at my current job before I would officially go on the schedule and be able to work by myself. Do I: 1) tell my boss tomorrow that I quit so that I don’t clock anymore hours without contributing to the job? Or 2) give two weeks notice so I can help out for a week after my training is done.

I don’t want to feel like I’m stealing from the company but I also don’t want to leave them in the lurch.

TLDR: Do I give two weeks notice when leaving paid training when the second week would be actually on the schedule?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Give two weeks notice when I’m a trainee and not filling a slot in the schedule? Give two weeks notice when I’m a trainee and not filling a slot in the schedule? Reviewed by Louhi on mai 20, 2020 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.