So, this was not always a dead end job, I went in for a decent potential career, but got stuck in a nothing foot-in-the-door position, and at this point I am put in the position that I need to leave and move on to the next thing. This option has been forced because rather than rewarding value, my hard work etc. has trapped me into a nothing position where there is no profit, for me, in experience, trade skill, and no growth opportunities, a byproduct is obviously little wage increase. I made such a great impression here as a great worker and someone who has created great value, and instead of promotion/growth, it is the reason they gate me.
Drop some knowledge on me. I've been listing to Jim Rohn for years and have adapted myself to live by some of his wisdom. At my current position, I've actively sought out ways to add value and I have done this in quite extraordinary ways. At a low level position where change is limited, I've went above and beyond to save thousands on monthly materials costs and developed methods to greatly increase production (4x even) and this is actually known throughout the company. I have only received the minimal acknowledgment for doing these things (hints of the recognition made during conversations) above my station and have gotten nothing in return. (I am suspicious that those in higher positions are getting to reap the benefits.) I obviously don't think that I am owed the world for this, but when I got my raise and it was jokingly low, like really low, like humiliatingly low, it was incredibly insulting due to their acknowledgment of the value, the actual value added, and the fact that I've been manipulated to remain in a low position given false expectations.
I don't hate my job, but I have to chase growth because I have goals in life and where I am is not going to lead anywhere. Keeping me trapped because I do great work is the trashiest thing I've ever witnessed, as it states that my life/goals are worthless, they deserve 99.99% of the value and I can have half of what is left over. I have thoroughly and politely explained my issues with management etc. and it has led to nothing. Keep also in mind that even though I might make assumptions about who is benefiting etc. off my work or why I'm stuck, I still give 5000% everyday, because I am not petty and don't want to end up like the thousands of other workers who apparently just give up. I expect and want to always be undervalued, but what is going on here is messed up.
-I would've left already (2 weeks notice), but I want to build up some money for investing and getting positioned for a decent life.
-I'm currently finishing up with schooling, but idk how corona has impacted hiring etc. where I am.
-Im not sure what replies to expect out of this, i guess Im looking for some perspective from others.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: