Job training was delayed due to COVID-19 about a month ago - is it time to give up?

Hello,

Long story short - I got hired right before everything got out of control. I was scheduled to start training the end of March, but I still haven't received word from anyone. I emailed/called to check in and keep myself in the loop, but the manager not once replied to my emails or calls. I'd just like to know if I still have this job or not, because if not then I'll have to start yet another gloriously terrible job search...again. The last form of communication I received from the director was the weekend before the training - the voicemail seemed very sincere and reassuring, but I'm still unsure.

But of course, even if they were to email/call me, not quite sure what they would tell me. Our state is scheduled to "reopen" around June - is it likely my employer will me around then? My parents are gung-ho about this job and believe my employer will call me no matter what, but knowing that ghosting is such a terrible, common practice nowadays I'm starting to get really nervous.

Also, I guess knowing that it has taken me nearly 8 months to land a job after college (this job) has made me cynical and bitter towards all of this. If this job doesn't work out then I seriously don't know what I'm going to do. The thought of sending out more resumes is extremely depressing, to be honest.

What should I do, in your opinion? Wait this out until the end of the month, or start applying for other jobs?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Job training was delayed due to COVID-19 about a month ago - is it time to give up? Job training was delayed due to COVID-19 about a month ago - is it time to give up? Reviewed by Louhi on avril 30, 2020 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.