Hi guys I need help with resigning from a place with a two week notice.

I want to provide a proper two week notice so my current company isn't entirely screwed. So I was furloughed about 3 weeks ago, but I was able to get a job offer at another place and I'm expected to start on the 18th. I signed the offer letter and still waiting for my background to clear ( hence one of the reasons why I haven't contacted my current place's HR department that I'm leaving. )I want to collect unemployment till the 18th so I'm assuming giving any notice that I'm leaving terminates any unemployment benefits I'll have. Should I wait till the 18th or wait till my background check clears? I'm not sure if I have any bridges to really burn at this point, but one of my main concerns is that they'll ask me to work around this time and be upset that I didn't notify them sooner that I'm leaving.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Hi guys I need help with resigning from a place with a two week notice. Hi guys I need help with resigning from a place with a two week notice. Reviewed by Louhi on avril 30, 2020 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.