Am I getting ghosted for this interview or is there still a chance?

Is this company ghosting me or is there still a chance?

I got a call Monday for a job I applied to a few days prior to that. It’s for a government contractor that’s definitely still working right now and is deemed essential. The guy who called seemed enthusiastic about my qualifications and just called to ask if I was interested in doing an interview. He said to look for an email to set up a video interview in the next few days. By Friday at lunch time I’d heard nothing, so I called back. Receptionist said he was out on his lunch hour and forwarded me to his voicemail.

I left a message saying I was still interested and asking if they were still planning to move forward with interviews at this time. 5 more hours of the workday went by and I got no call back and no email.

I’ve never been ghosted in this stage. I’m usually never contacted at all, or ghosted after the interview. Is there a chance they’re just behind and still might contact me to schedule since they’re all still working and aren’t in danger of the company being put on hold or shut down due to the virus? I just can’t help but think that they just decided to trash my application and not even tell me they’re not gonna schedule the interview, even though I know for certain they’re not in a hiring freeze and I can’t think of anything that I could have done to make them change their minds.

Do I still have a chance or should I just give up hope now?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Am I getting ghosted for this interview or is there still a chance? Am I getting ghosted for this interview or is there still a chance? Reviewed by Louhi on mars 29, 2020 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.