Someone asked about a job I left - I left due to it being extremely toxic. Should I tell them?

I recently left a job due to extremely toxic culture, bad management, and generally zero career growth. The job was posted after I left and someone contacted me (an external applicant) asking about it and if I knew anyone at the firm.

Should I tell them about my experience? I'm in a big dilemma about this. I don't know the right answer.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Someone asked about a job I left - I left due to it being extremely toxic. Should I tell them? Someone asked about a job I left - I left due to it being extremely toxic. Should I tell them? Reviewed by Louhi on décembre 15, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.