Reference check after interview.

Hey guys,

So I had a face to face interview 6 days ago. The next day the person who interviewed me called me and asked me to send through my references. I sent her my references the same day. She then got back to me the next day and said she wasn't able to reach one of the references ( it was an international contact) so then I gave her another local contact on Friday. She hasn't gotten back to me yet since then. How long does the process of a reference check take generally and when would be a good time to reach out to her if she didn't get back to me?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Reference check after interview. Reference check after interview. Reviewed by Louhi on décembre 02, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.