I feel stuck, trying to find a job in general and trying ti find a job that I like that pays well

I have worked retail, fast food, and hospitality. I had to quit college due to circumstances and I do not see myself going back anytime soon. And I just got rejected by the one job I thought I would love to have: simply repairing phones and selling tech in retail.

I have come to terms with the fact that I am ultimately uneducated and, as someone who loves tinkering with tech, that's incredibly difficult trying to do what you like for a job without a degree.

So, my issue is this: I want a job that I like and can see myself doing for a long time but no one seems to hire me because of my lack of "experience" and education.

Even when applying to jobs in general, I seem to be missing the mark or something because no one seeme to want me. How can I turn things around for myself?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

I feel stuck, trying to find a job in general and trying ti find a job that I like that pays well I feel stuck, trying to find a job in general and trying ti find a job that I like that pays well Reviewed by Louhi on décembre 16, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.